Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello 2015!!!

There was no music, or dancing, or fireworks- and Unfortunately there was a bit of drama.

But at least we had family and friends and good food and that's a blessing many wish for.



This year, I want to focus more on gratitude and courage.

Gratitude for everything we have, who we are, and the people in our lives.
My life has been very blessed and I feel that a lot of times we only see what we are missing and forget to look around at how much we have been given.

Courage to be better; to never stop improving; to get up, keep trying, and work for our goals. Everyone always tells me that I am shy. I am...and that's fine. But I can't let it stop me; I can't let it overflow into insecurity.

I'm sad to see 2014 go. I graduated, got endowed, got my licence, got married, and got a good job. I've learned so much this year, but there's only up to go.
These year I'm not setting exact goals. I just want to be a healthier, happier, better me.






No comments:

Post a Comment