Friday, November 21, 2014

Sonora, Mexico

Last Friday, Chanel and I got up and started getting ready just like any other Friday morning, but... by then end of the day we found our selves sleeping in a car next to the Mexico Border. (By our own will).

We had a spontaneous moment (the kind that is rare these days) and decided to drive down to Phoenix, surprise his mom and drive down with them to Sonora, Mexico for his Aunt's huge birthday Party.

The party was big, the family was huge, the tacos were amazing, the pesos were plenty, and the trip was totally worth it.

I definitely bonded more with his family(i guess that's what happens when you're all stuck sleeping in the car) and it was so much fun stepping foot in Mexico after 14 years.




 


Who would've thought one year ago on Nov. 19th so many wonderful experiences would come to my life by me saying yes when Chanel asked me to be his Girlfriend. 

On another note, I am now working from home. Yay! My work uniform consist of fuzzy socks and a robe. I save on time and gas and I don't have to face the snowy months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment