Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Birthday Celebrations

Well, I am finally 21! My birthday celebrations began over the

three day labor day weekend when my parents surprised me that they were coming to visit. We had blast and they bought me new pots and pans!!!(who would've thought that would be a present that I would be excited about at 21) Anyway, we had a lot of fun showing them around, playing pictionary(or trying), and eating good food.

That Tuesday Chanel started school! I'm a widow now...he's always doing homework. He's such a good student. I wish I had been as diligent when I was in school.

On Saturday before my birthday, we went to Texas Roadhouse because they have my FAVORITE bread and I was craving ribs. Then we went to see the fault in our stars where I pretty much cried like a baby.

My birthday was on Sunday, so we just chillaxed all afternoon. Then I made a cake and we went for a walk in the evening. Then we made time capsules and wrote letters to our future selfs.

On Monday, we had Papa John's Pizza which is my favorite and we'd been planning forever to have with the excuse that it was my birthday week.

I'm not sure where life will take us, but I can say one thing:

I am such a lucky 21 year old.
I can't wait for all the years to come, because I have the most amazing person to spend them with.





No comments:

Post a Comment