Friday, August 8, 2014

Life so far

Well, Me and Chanel have finally settled in. Sort of. He's working two jobs at BYU and The Boys and Girls Club. I'm working at a call center for DirecTV. We both got new cars. Mine's a 2006 Ford Fusion. His is a 2014 Nissan Versa. We love Watching movies, going to the Nickel Arcade, playing board games with Dennis and Meg, and Keyla, and going to the gym(even though he goes more often than I do). We're both currently looking for new jobs since his have nothing to do with his major and mine is only temp. Life is good. We're getting there, although I'm not really sure where "there" is, but we have plenty of time and in the meantime we're having fun figuring it out.
We like to eat,,,

Our 4th of July Hike


 

 





I got to sing on stage with Alex Boye


For Chanel's birthday we had a Carne Asada at Bridal Veil Falls


In the end, I love him, and He loves me, and God loves us.
And I think that's a pretty good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment